The attorneys of NachtLaw represent clients in state and federal appeals courts. Our practice focuses on the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals and all appeals courts in Michigan and Ohio. Our capabilities include:
- Employment law appeals
- Unemployment Insurance Agency (UIA) appeals
- Driver's license appeals for motorists charged with DUI/DWI
Appeals Questions Asked By Clients
Many citizens know they have the right to appeal a civil or criminal court's decision. Most people are unclear about how the process works, and they may not realize that it is difficult to prove that a court has made a mistake. When it comes to employment and driver's license-related matters, some people ask questions like:
- Do I need to have a lawyer represent me in an employment appeal?
- Can I have an attorney at the administrative law judge (ALJ) hearing with me?
- Will my employer show up in court if I challenge an unemployment benefits decision?
- How much will a Michigan or Ohio employment appeal cost?
- How long will it take to appeal my case?
Every case is different. Contact NachtLaw to discuss your appellate matter with a lawyer. The firm has offices in Ann Arbor, Birmingham and Traverse City, Michigan, as well as Toledo, Ohio.