Nacht Law attorneys Nakisha Chaney and Ned Macey are part of the legal team working on the litigation profiled in this Atlantic Monthly article on Prison Rape in America. “This case addresses important issues about how bad corrections policies lead to abuse and injustice in our prison system,”. “Hundreds of youth who never should have been housed with adult prisoners have been harmed by these policies. Their stories are heart breaking. I’m proud that we’re a part of this work.” Read the article.
Good Judgment. Wise Counsel. Aggressive Representation.
- Discrimination Against Overweight People
- Understanding the Federal COVID-19 Private Employer Vaccination Mandate and Religious Accommodation Requests
- Can you be fined or jailed if you do not get vaccinated? What if HB 4471 passes?
- United Wholesale Mortgage in Pontiac, MI cheated workers out of overtime pay
- Can my employer fire me for not getting a COVID vaccination?