On May 18, 2016, President Obama announced publication of a final rule that will extend overtime pay to millions of workers. Scheduled to go into effect December 1, 2016, the new rule will result in more fair compensation for affected employees. Read more
Good Judgment. Wise Counsel. Aggressive Representation.
- When to hire a trial lawyer instead of a corporate lawyer
- Michigan Supreme Court Opinion Effectively Shortens Time to File Discrimination Lawsuits against State of Michigan
- My thoughts on why book banning is a bad idea
- Understanding the ‘Red Flag’ Law and Senate Bill 83
- East Cleveland Police Officers Indicted On Multiple Charges Of Police Brutality Arising Out Of Video Coverage Of Assaults