On May 18, 2016, President Obama announced publication of a final rule that will extend overtime pay to millions of workers. Scheduled to go into effect December 1, 2016, the new rule will result in more fair compensation for affected employees. Read more
Good Judgment. Wise Counsel. Aggressive Representation.
- What happens when you let people out of prison early?
- My thoughts on reasonable restrictions for gun ownership
- Fighting for shareholder rights ~ capitalism works when investors are treated fairly
- Nacht gets probation for federal court clients
- Northern Michigan University drops charges against student for circulating mental health survey