On May 18, 2016, President Obama announced publication of a final rule that will extend overtime pay to millions of workers. Scheduled to go into effect December 1, 2016, the new rule will result in more fair compensation for affected employees. Read more
Good Judgment. Wise Counsel. Aggressive Representation.
- Understanding the Federal COVID-19 Private Employer Vaccination Mandate and Religious Accommodation Requests
- Can you be fined or jailed if you do not get vaccinated? What if HB 4471 passes?
- United Wholesale Mortgage in Pontiac, MI cheated workers out of overtime pay
- Can my employer fire me for not getting a COVID vaccination?
- Have You Been Misclassified as an Independent Contractor?