Your business is important to you, your family and your customers (or future customers). Your ideas need to be nurtured, and your business needs to be protected. Your questions deserve clear answers. Whether you are launching a new venture, seeking financing, growing an existing business or looking to protect your company’s interests or property, get the legal advice you need. Talk to an attorney at NachtLaw, P.C., about your needs and goals.
Representation For Small-Business Owners And Entrepreneurs
At NachtLaw, P.C., we provide intelligent, practical guidance to emerging and established businesses based in Michigan and in Ohio. We welcome the opportunity to serve you in matters related to:
- Business formation and entity selection (LLCs, corporations and other business entities)
- Ownership structure, partnership disputes and ownership disputes
- Family businesses and closely held corporations
- Medical and technology startups
- The purchase and sale of companies (buy-sell agreements) and commercial properties
- Contract drafting and negotiation
- Contract disputes and breach of contract
- Litigation related to trade secrets and intellectual property
- Employment and employee manuals/handbooks
- Medical groups and professional practices
- Entertainment law, including matters that impact companies in the television and film industry
Every business has unique potential and unique challenges. From general counsel services to ad hoc representation in litigated matters, our attorneys can help you achieve your goals.
Protect Your Interests | Get Your Questions Answered | Contact Us
Protect what you have worked hard for. Contact NachtLaw, P.C., to talk to an experienced business lawyer. We have offices in Ann Arbor, Birmingham and Traverse City.