Representing Students And Their Families In Abuse Cases
We trust teachers, administrators and school systems to educate our children and responsibly care for them when we are not around. When these key figures and organizations let us down, it can be infuriating, and we may not know where to turn. If you believe your child was abused in school, by instructional personnel or by another student, you need to get to the bottom of the matter. Talking to an experienced attorney is an essential part of solving any serious legal matter involving your child. Our firm can help.
What To Do When Sexual Or Physical Abuse Occurs
With attorneys serving families in Michigan, NachtLaw has many years of experience representing and advocating for students who were mistreated or neglected by school leadership, school employees or other students. We fiercely protect our clients’ civil rights. Our lawyers can help you find answers to critical questions like:
- My child reported that a teacher or school staff member physically or sexually assaulted them. What steps should I take?
- What are my options for addressing the illegal restraint of my child by school staff?
- What can I do if I reported abuse but the school is denying any wrongdoing or failing to investigate an incident?
- How do I handle an accusation against a coach?
- My child has been a victim of bullying or harassment by other students, and our complaints have fallen on deaf ears. What do I do now?
- How can I address harmful student “cyberbullying” on Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram or other social media?
- What can a college student do to assert their rights in the wake of abuse?
Contact NachtLaw To Discuss Your Concerns With A Lawyer
NachtLaw has offices are in Toledo, Ohio and Ann Arbor, Birmingham and Traverse City, Michigan. Our attorneys can address your concerns and answer your questions about the sexual abuse of students. Contact us to learn more by calling 866-965-2488.