Protecting The Rights Of Federal Employees
Employees of the federal government face unique challenges. These employees can experience difficulty in negotiating with their management. They can find themselves confused by systemic inefficiencies and frustrated with bureaucratic nightmares that may threaten their jobs. The lawyers of NachtLaw can help you solve problems related to your federal government job. We understand employment contracts, discrimination, harassment, wrongful termination, whistleblower claims, security problems and other critical matters. As your attorneys, we can answer your questions and protect your rights in a strong, efficient manner.
Helping Our Clients Navigate Serious Employment Matters
At NachtLaw, we help our clients navigate their way through a variety of employment-related challenges. Our attorneys have extensive experience representing federal employees in Michigan. Our practice includes:
- Representing Department of Homeland Security (DHS) employees, including those working at border crossings such as Port Huron
- Representing Veterans Administration (VA) employees in Michigan
- Protecting the interests of ICE employees and immigration personnel
- Advising Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) employees
- Helping our clients handle disciplinary hearings, EOE complaints and other matters
- Merit systems protection board complaints
- Help with security clearances, including revoked clearances prompted by disciplinary issues
- Advising attorneys employed by federal government agencies
Contact NachtLaw For A Confidential Consultation
Every employment matter is different. If your matter seems serious, have a knowledgeable lawyer evaluate it, answer your questions and explain your options for addressing the problem. Contact NachtLaw for a confidential consultation. Our offices are in Ann Arbor, Birmingham and Traverse City, Michigan. We also have an office in Toledo, Ohio. Contact us to learn more by calling 888-312-7173.