Informed Legal Counsel For Managers And Sales Professionals
When companies grow, it creates opportunities for talented leaders and sales professionals. Often, these opportunities can bring challenges that call for the assistance of a knowledgeable employment law attorney.
At NachtLaw, we provide informed advice in negotiations, as well as aggressive representation in pivotal, contested employment matters. Our lawyers protect the legal rights – and the careers – of senior-level executives and highly compensated sales representatives across a wide array of industries.
In short, if you are being asked to sign a document regarding your compensation, the receipt of money upon termination or restrictions regarding your employment with other companies, it is wise to have it reviewed by our knowledgeable employment law attorneys before signing.
Our firm is adept at solving problems involving:
- Partnership disputes
- Executive compensation packages: Negotiation and review of packages, as well as dispute resolution
- Employment contracts: Questions and disputes related to noncompete and nondisclosure agreements, and other contract
- Territory realignment
- Nonpayment of commissions
- Negotiation of severance agreements, voluntary buyout and other employment termination agreements
- Discrimination, including age discrimination, sex discrimination and other forms of illegal treatment of employees
- Mergers, acquisitions and downsizing that can lead to key employees being pushed out
We understand the sensitive nature of corporate contract negotiations. We keep all legal counsel completely confidential.
Contact NachtLaw To Get Your Questions Answered
The firm has offices in Ann Arbor, Birmingham and Traverse City. We also have an office in Toledo to serve our Ohio clients. We serve clients throughout Michigan and Ohio. Our lawyers are highly experienced handling cases in state and federal court.