Knowledgeable Advice For Leaders In The Financial Services Industry
You have built a successful career making money for others. Now you need to make sure your own interests are protected. As a leader or professional in the financial services industry, you may be searching for accurate legal advice specifically geared to your employment needs. You may have a problem that must be solved to control damage, or perhaps you need guidance regarding an opportunity on which you want to capitalize. The attorneys of NachtLaw based in Ann Arbor, can assist you as you figure out how to approach a pivotal employment matter, whether it is the negotiation of a contract or full-blown litigation.
Extensive, Relevant Experience In Financial Services, Banking And Insurance
NachtLaw represents financial planners (including CFPs), bankers, insurance leaders, executives, managers, accountants (including CPAs), independent owners of insurance agencies and other leaders in these important industries. We help clients solve problems related to:
- Termination and severance agreements
- Negotiation of executive compensation packages and disputes related to executive employment
- Noncompete agreements and other employment contracts
- FINRA arbitration panels and regulatory problems
- Whistleblower cases and retaliation against whistleblowers
- Trade secrets, nondisclosure agreements and intellectual property
Talk With Our Lawyers About Termination, Severance And Other Important Matters
Contact NachtLaw for confidential advice about your employment concerns. Our firm has offices in Ann Arbor, Birmingham and Traverse City.