Strategic Legal Advice For Medical Professionals
Medical professionals can enjoy strong employment opportunities, but can they also encounter complicated employment challenges. Just as certain medical conditions call for the help of a specialist, some legal problems call for advice from an attorney with the right type of experience and knowledge.
Solving Problems And Preventing Problems
From professional license defense and license restoration to help with civil and criminal Medicare fraud accusations, NachtLaw solves serious problems related to employment and health care law. Attorneys with the firm are licensed to practice in Michigan and other states. If you need business advice about your private practice or entrepreneurial pursuits, our firm can help you find the solutions you need. We are as proactive about opportunities as we are about problems.
Protecting Your Career, Your Business Or Your License
At NachtLaw, our healthcare attorneys have strong experience protecting our clients’ careers and livelihoods. We represent:
- Medical doctors (MD) regarding hospital privilege disputes, defamation and other pivotal matters
- Physicians involved in contract disputes with practice groups and hospitals
- Defendants in peer review committee proceedings and other internal hospital employer investigations
- Dentists and oral surgeons
- Physician assistants (PA-C)
- Nurses, nurse anesthetists and nurse practitioners
- Mental health practitioners, including social workers, psychologists, psychiatric nurses and family therapists
- Psychiatrists, Psychologists, and Social Workers in cases concerning counter transference boundary violations
- Chiropractors, occupational therapists and physical therapists
Defend Your Reputation | Talk To Us About Your Legal Matter | Confidential Advice
Every legal matter is different. Your legal matter should be evaluated carefully by a lawyer. Contact NachtLaw to get your questions answered in confidence. The firm has offices in Ann Arbor, Traverse City and Birmingham, Michigan. We provide skilled legal representation for doctors and other licensed medical professionals.